Term and Condition
If you do not agree with this Agreement, please close your browser window and stop viewing/using the (www.paathey.com) online service or any of its products.
We reserve the right, in our sole discretion, to change, modify, add or remove any provision/s of this Agreement at any time. This Agreement may be modified at any time, so kindly check this page regularly. By using this website (www.paathey.com) (also referred in this Agreement as the “Website”) after any changes are made to this Agreement or you are otherwise notified of such changes, you are deemed to have accepted those changes, whether or not you have reviewed them. If you do not agree to the changes in the Agreement, you should stop using our Website and/or our health, dietary / nutritional products and services and you should arrange to cancel the registered user account or stop subscription or use of the services with us.
Your failure to follow the terms of this Agreement may result in immediate termination of your access to (www.paathey.com) online service, as well as our resorting to other legal remedies available to us.
Scope of Agreement:
Unless otherwise expressly indicated by us, this Agreement applies to your use of the Website (including your visit/use of website and subscription to health, nutritional / dietary products and diet consultancy services offered on website). Any other links or access to sites shall be governed by the respective terms applicable to them.
- You are consulting with qualified dietitians and clinic nutritionists. Though we would provide you with diet & nutrition advice after bodily analysis and a health assessment, it in no manner replaces or substitutes for the services of a physician or a doctor.
- We are providing you with an opportunity to turn around your life. This effort involves the investment of our time, and as a wise person once said, ‘Time is money’. We would be charging you for our expertise in the field, and expect you to respect it. We are not indebted to you in any way for the money you pay us, neither can it be used to take advantage of us in any way.
- The time and effort we both put in is beneficial only if we are sincere to each other. While we are committed to putting our best foot forward in whatever we do, we expect the same from you. We would encourage you to set a high bar in commitment, honesty, respect and patience for yourself before embarking on this journey and keep at it throughout.
- We aim at changing your lifestyle. It is a process which is going to take time and some effort from your side. Kindly do not expect some quick fix in treating Thyroid, PCOD/S or Diabetes, as it would be unrealistic. Lifestyle changes are about changing habits, hence do not expect miracles in a week’s or a month’s time. Diseases may or may not get fully cured but can absolutely be managed with diet & lifestyle modifications as we focus on root cause rather than symptoms.
- We encourage you on asking questions to understand the logic behind everything being done and suggested. Our every recommendation has a valid reason, and we would be happy to share our knowledge with you. But please keep it restricted to that only. Challenging us to satisfy ego would only hamper the respectful and trustworthy relationshiprequired between us and you for this effort to work.
- We believe on improving your health and heal your inner self through natural course, but if need be, we might recommend some dietary supplements.
- You commit to take responsibility for your own actions and understand that the dietitian can only guide and cannot control what you consume vs what was prescribed.
- Payments: You agree to make full payment at the start of the program.
- We DO NOT guarantee5, 10 or 20 kilo weight loss programs. Your body can safely lose 2-3 kilos/inches in a month, and the fat you lose with us will not bounce back as long as you remain self-disciplined. Our diet plans are not short-term diet plans that you follow for temporary results. Instead, the food prescribed is which you can sustain for lifelong, and hence get permanent outcomes resulting in a lifestyle change.
- Upgrades: A program once enrolled in, can ONLY be upgraded within 15 days of the start date. Downgrades are not allowed.
- Breaks: We do not encourage breaks as they hinder the flow of diet and lifestyle changes that we recommend. Moreover, lifestyle changes are about integrating those into your life regardless of what you are up to. Vacations, family functions, travelling or not feeling well should not become a factor to stop eating healthy. Though if for some other emergent reason, you need to pause your program, please get in touch with us.
- Missed appointments: If you miss your appointment and do not notify us, it is your responsibility to reach out to us and reschedule your next appointment in 3-4 day as per the availability.
- Refunds: once you have paid for the program ,the NO REFUND POLICY APPLIEs. Due to nature of services involved, No refund is provided under any circumstances.
Access to the website:
- You may choose to visit the Website as a visitor or a registered user of (www.paathey.com) or as a user of our subscribed diet and nutritional consultancy services.
- You agree upon the registration to provide to us the accurate and complete details of yours including name, age, sex and e-mail id, address, your health issues, dietary and nutritional habits, eating schedules, etc. and to promptly update this information from time to time as needed.
- Unless otherwise specified, you are granted a non-exclusive, non-transferable, limited right to access use and display the website and the material provided hereon, for your personal, non-commercial use, provided that you comply fully with the provisions of this agreement. You agree not to assign, transfer or sublicense your rights as a registered user of, or subscriber to, this Website and/or the subscribed diet and nutrition consultancy services. The user account and password are for your own personal use, and your subscription is only valid for your personal and, non-commercial use and shall not be shared with others. The information shared with you is for your personal use only and may not be suitable or applicable to others.
- We reserve our right to use the information shared by you with us for any purpose related to the dietary / nutritional services and products available on the website.
- In our sole discretion and without prior notice or liability, we may discontinue the website/subscribed diet and nutrition consultancy services to you or, modify or alter any aspect of the Website or our subscribed services, including, but not limited to, (i) restricting the time the Website and/or subscription is available, (ii) restricting the quantum of use permitted (iii) restricting or terminating any user’s right to use the Website and/or any Subscribed Services, and (iv) restricting or modifying in any manner any products or services that are available with the Subscribed Services. Any termination or cancellation or modification of your access to or use of, the Website and/or our Subscribed Services may be effected without prior notice.
- If you do not abide by the terms of this Agreement, except as we may otherwise provide from time to time, we may immediately stop your visit to/use of the Website, deactivate or delete your user account and all related information and/or files in your user account and/or bar any further access to such information and/or files, our Website (or part thereof) and/or subscribed health / diet / nutrition consultancy services. Further, we shall not be liable to you or any third-party for any termination or cancellation of your access to, or use of, our Website and/or Subscribed Services by us, except for refund of any fees or charges only for the unexpired period of use/subscription, if any. There shall be no refund of fees in the event the services are terminated by you.
- Your only right with respect to any dissatisfaction with any modification or discontinuation of Subscribed Services made by us pursuant to this provision or this Agreement, or any policies or practices by us in providing this Website or subscription is to cancel or terminate your subscribed diet and nutrition consultancy services or registered user account.
- The Website and any subscription shall be used in a reasonable and lawful manner only and that communications will not be obscene, indecent or offensive in any way. You shall refrain from conduct that would constitute a criminal offense or give rise to a civil liability, or that otherwise violates any law or regulation. Your failure to abide by these Terms may subject you to civil and/or criminal liability.
- Certain portions, components, contents and features of this Website are available only to such individuals who purchase services as available from on the Website from time to time. This service is referred to as Subscribed Services in this Agreement. As a subscriber to the Subscribed Services, you agree:
- To pay for in a timely manner any fixed and periodic charges and fees required for the Subscribed Services along with any applicable taxes. Unless payments as required are received by Paathey, the Subscribed Services shall not be available to you. Paathey shall not be responsible for any non-receipt of fees on account of any faults in the payment gateway or internet connection or postal delays. The subscribed services are not transferable and fees are not refundable. Every service subscribed must be consumed within the set days provisioned and mentioned clearly on the program page and non extensions will be given. We reserve the right to increase charges and fees, or to institute new charges or fees at any time, communicated through a posting on the Website or such other means as we may deem appropriate from time to time (including electronic mail or conventional mail). The revised/enhanced fee shall be paid within 21 days of the date of the above communication.
- To pay the fees for the Subscribed diet / nutrition consultancy services along with any applicable taxes in advance. The fees are non-refundable regardless of whether you logged onto our Website or used the Subscribed Services.
- For any reward or pay back schemes announced validity dates of program will be strictly enforced and no extension will be considered, final sole discretion of deciding on any kind of reward or payback announced in any offer will be with Paathey.
- To be responsible for all charges and fees associated with connecting to the Website and the Subscribed Services, including without limitation all telephone access lines, internet service provider fees, telephone and computer equipment, sales taxes and any other fees and charges necessary to access Subscribed Diet and Nutrition consultancy Services.
- To provide us with true, accurate and complete information as required by the sign up process (“Subscription Data”) for purposes of your use of the Subscribed Services including identification and billing, including your legal name, address, telephone number, email address and as applicable billing information (e.g., credit card number and expiration date). Notwithstanding any other provision of this Agreement, if you provide any information that is untrue, inaccurate, or incomplete, or we have reasonable grounds to suspect that such is the case, we reserve the right to suspend or terminate your user account or subscription and refuse any or all current or future use by you of our Website (or any portion thereof) or any of Subscribed Services. You are obligated to check the “My Account” feature of our Website to determine whether your Subscription Data is current and accurate, and, if not, to correct or update your Subscription Data including your billing information. You agree not to register or subscribe for more than one account, create an account on behalf of someone else, or create a false or misleading identity on the Website.
- That the availability and use of our Subscribed Diet and Nutrition Consultancy Services may be limited based on demographic, geographic, health or other criteria as we may establish or change at our discretion. You understand and agree that we may disallow you from subscribing to the Subscribed Diet and Nutrition Consultancy Services or may terminate your subscription to the Subscribed Services at any time based on these criteria.
- To be fully responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your password and user account information. You must notify us immediately in the event of any known or suspected unauthorized use of your user account, or any known or suspected breach of security, including loss, theft, or unauthorized disclosure of password or credit card information. In the event of a breach of security, you will remain liable for any unauthorized use of your subscription until you update your Subscription Data. If your credit card expires, is cancelled, is lost or is subject to use without your authorization, access the My Account feature of this Website to update your Subscription Data. You shall be entirely responsible for any and all activities which occur under your user account. You shall remain responsible for paying any amounts billed to your credit card by a third party which were not authorized by you.
- Not to post on the Diet and Nutrition Consultancy service any material protected by copyright, trademark, or other proprietary right without the express permission of the owner of the copyright, trademark or other proprietary right. You agree that the posting of any material by you shall imply that the copyright, trademark or other proprietary right in that material rests with you. You agree and acknowledge that you shall be solely liable for any action or damages resulting from any infringement of copyrights, trademarks, or proprietary rights, or any other harm resulting from any posting made by you.
- The (www.paathey.com) neither reviews nor endorses the contents of all sites linked to from this Service and is not responsible for the contents or actions of any other sites linked to from this Diet and Nutrition Consultancy Service. Linking to any other service or site from this Service is at your sole risk.
Either You or Paathey or (www.paathey.com) may terminate or cancel your subscription to the Website or Subscribed Diet and Nutrition Consultancy Services at any time. The cancellation or termination of your subscription to the Website or Subscribed Diet and Nutrition Consultancy Services is our sole right and we have all the remedy (including legal) with respect to any dispute arising out of this Agreement with us including, without limitation, any dispute related to, or arising out of
- any terms of this Agreement or our enforcement or application of this Agreement;
- the content available through this Website or any change in content provided through the Website or on a Subscribed Diet and Nutrition Consultancy Service;
- your ability to access and/or use the Website or any Subscribed Service; or
- the amount or types of our fees or charges, surcharges, applicable taxes, or billing methods, or any change to our fees or charges, applicable taxes, or billing methods. Upon cancellation or termination of your subscription to the Website or our Subscribed Diet and Nutrition Consultancy Service, we may immediately deactivate your user account and all related information and/or files in your user account and/or bar any further access to such information and/or files, the Website (or part thereof) and/or our Subscribed Services. In the event of any termination or revocation of the Website/Subscribed Diet and Nutrition Consultancy Services for any reason whatsoever by Paathey you shall only be entitled to a refund of the unexpired or unused portion of the fees after the date of termination. There shall be no refund of fees in the event the services are terminated by you.
This Agreement represents the complete and entire agreement between the parties and supersedes any prior agreement, whether written or oral. If you do not agree with the Terms contained in this Agreement, please exit the service now.